AWANA is a Bible-based youth program for children who are age 3 through Grade 8. It has a special emphasis on Scripture memorization. AWANA clubs are found all over the world, including many third world countries. This unique program is a proven outreach ministry that gets children involved in learning God’s Word and developing a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
The prayer of AWANA is that every child would come to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. This is our prayer for your child!
At Broadview, we have several formal AWANA clubs:
- Cubbies (3 & 4 year olds – must be three by September 30, 2015 and potty trained)
- Sparks (Kindergarten – Grade 2)
- Truth & Training/T&T (Grades 3-6)
- TREK (Grades 7-8)
What does a child experience at AWANA?
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a Biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun games and activities
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In club adult affirmation and encouragement
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in group settings
- Awards and recognitions for accomplishments