1 Chronicles 29:15, “For we are all strangers before you and sojourners, as all our fathers were.
Our days on the earth are like a shadow …”
Deuteronomy 10:18, “He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow
and loves the sojourner as you were sojourners in Egypt.”
Building kingdom friendships through welcoming and serving newcomers and celebrating our rich diversity together.
Refugees and immigrants integrating well to life here and transformed together with us by the power of the Gospel.
- We work to assist existing and coming new Canadians with resettlement, transitional needs, and integration into our community.
- We work to accomplish our mission by providing compassionate and holistic support to our immigrants in our communities a we collaborate with our churches, service organizations and others.
- We work to support and encourage one another to be God’s agents of love, hope and care.
- We work toward our vision through authentic friendships, shared support and encouragement.
- In partnership, we help uprooted people and new arrivals to Canada find work, community, new opportunities, belonging and purpose.
- Mutually we work to equip each other to serve and minister to all peoples include those from our own ethnic and cultural background.
- This could involve serving some of the least reached people groups living in our neighborhoods and partnering with them to return to their people as missionaries.