1. Freedom Session As Discipleship
Discipleship involves leading an examined life.
Living the examined life allows God to reveal unseen things/issues that He would like to address so we can continue to grow and further reflect the character and life of Christ. Looking back over our past experiences, our strengths and our weaknesses. Freedom Session challenges us to find one thing that if we would allow God to affect, would help us on our spiritual journey.
Walk in health and wholeness as you move forward and encounter difficulties in life.
2. Freedom Session As Healing
Healing involves inviting Jesus to bring His healing into our wounds.
Men and women carry wounds and/or issues that have shaped who they are today. Whether it’s past physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse. Freedom Session helps facilitate true healing which frees you from the impact these experiences continue to have on your life. You’ll be able to open up to God and others in a safe and supportive environment and find wholeness and significance.
3. Freedom Session As Recovery
Recovery involves the development of healthy patterns of life that bring freedom from the bondage of sin and addiction.
- Freedom from sexual additions and shame.
- Support for people who are controlled by food and who are defined by their appearance.
- Healing for the deeper hurts that make escaping through compulsive use of alcohol and/or drugs.
- People who chronically worry about how others respond to their feelings, opinions, and behavior – who have a hard time saying no, and who minimize, alter, or deny how they truly feel – find their voice and express their wants and needs in a healthy ways.
4. Freedom Session As Worship
Worship involves choosing God instead of other ways/things we escape our problems with.
Freedom Session talks about our drug of choice – the things we run to when things get hard. Some call these things our idols – the things we choose over God. But God is our help in times of need. Freedom Session sets us free to worship God by giving us the tools to identify our idols and choose God instead of other ways of escape.
If you are interested in participating in Freedom Session call the office at (250) 832-6366, or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
For additional information on Freedom Session, click here.