- Believing that the Bible is God’s loving and complete revelation, it is the authoritative standard for personal and congregational life and the basis for all our teaching.
- Knowing that effective prayer is vital to ministry, every program and function of the church will be supported by prayer.
- Developing equipped Disciples of Christ shall be the ultimate goal of all ministry beginning with the demonstration and proclamation of the Gospel both across the street and around the world.
- Recognizing that discipleship, accountability and caring can take place most effectively in small groups, they shall be an integral part of church life.
- Respecting the diversity of our congregation, we will meet corporately for God-glorifying worship.
- Understanding that we are members of Christ’s body, under His headship, we shall accept our responsibility for all decisions, elect godly servant-leaders, and encourage everyone to minister with their God-given gifts.
- Acknowledging our responsibility for future generations, we will maintain a strong focus on ministering to children and youth.
- Accepting our responsibility as salt and light, we will be intentional in serving our local community.
Being a part of the larger Christian community, we commit ourselves to being kingdom builders.